The Fiji National Provident Fund will conduct its Annual Member Forum for the Financial Year 2022 on the following dates:
- Tuesday 24th January, Grand Pacific Hotel Suva from 5:30pm to 8pm
- Thursday 26th January, myFNPF Centre Nadi from 5:30pm to 8pm
- Friday 27th January, RSL Hall Lautoka from 5:30pm to 8pm
- Tuesday 31st January, Hexagon Event Centre Koronivia 5:30pm to 8pm
- Friday 10th February, Yaroi Village Hall Savusavu from 10:30am to 1pm
- Saturday 11th February, Labasa Civic Centre from 10:30am to 1pm
- Thursday 16th February, Somosomo Village Taveuni from 10:30am to 1pm
Who Can Attend The Forum
All FNPF members, employers and pensioners are most welcome to attend the forum.
The forum is usually the event where views of participants are heard and addressed by FNPF Executives and management that are present. It is the opportune time for members, employers or pensioners to raise their concerns that will enable the Fund to make informed decisions on its policies.
What Happens At The Forum
As stipulated in Section 19 of the FNPF Act (2011) the Fund hold a forum for FNPF members and annuitants in each financial year and provide update on Fund activities during the financial year to which the annual report relates on key activities, financial performance & future plans.
You do not need to pre-register but you will need to submit your details when you arrive at the venue.
Please ensure that you have your FNPF membership or Joint ID card with you or a valid photo ID.
There are no fees applicable to attend our forums.
For more information call 5857 or email firstname.lastname@example.org or visit any of our nearest branches or agencies.