The Fiji National Provident Fund will conduct its Annual Member Forum on the following dates:
- Wednesday 7th February 2024 at the Ba Civic Centre from 1pm
- Thursday 8th February 2024 at the myFNPF Centre Nadi from 5:30pm
- Friday 9th February 2024 at the Kshatriya Mandal Hall, Lautoka from 5:30pm
- Wednesday 14th February 2024 at the Nausori Village Community Hall from 5:30pm
- Thursday 15th February 2024 at the Grand Pacific Hotel, from 5.30pm
- Wednesday 21st February 2024 at the Yaroi Village Hall from 1pm
- Thursday 22nd February 2024 at the Labasa Civic Centre from 1pm
Who Can Attend The Forum
All FNPF members, employers and pensioners are most welcome to attend the forum.
The forum is usually the event where views of participants are heard and addressed by FNPF Executives and management that are present. It is the opportune time for members, employers or pensioners to raise their concerns that will enable the Fund to make informed decisions on its policies.
What Happens At The Forum
As stipulated in Section 19 of the FNPF Act (2011) the Fund hold a forum for FNPF members and annuitants in each financial year and provide update on Fund activities during the financial year to which the annual report relates on key activities, financial performance & future plans.
You do not need to pre-register but you will need to submit your details when you arrive at the venue.
Please ensure that you have your FNPF membership or Joint ID card with you or a valid photo ID.
There are no fees applicable to attend our forums.
For more information call 5857 or email firstname.lastname@example.org or visit any of our nearest branches or agencies.