Ensure that you have registered for the myFNPF app
Formal sector employees who qualify for the Government Unemployment Assistance and reside outside Viti Levu need to register on the myFNPF app to access the assistance, if not already registered.
Before you register on the myFNPF app, you need to ensure that your TIN number, email address, and mobile number are updated in the FNPF records.
Click on the below link for the myFNPF app registration steps:
Click below to download myFNPF app.
Individuals will need to provide the following details when applying on the myFNPF app:
- Full name;
- Birth Registration Number;
- Date of Birth;
- TIN number;
- FNPF number;
- Voter Identification Number;
- Residential address
- Declaration to confirm if the applicant has received two doses of the COVID-19 vaccine (YES or NO);
- If YES, provide the place of vaccination;
- Date of First and Second Jab
- Vaccination Registration Number (10 digit number)
- Place of Vaccination
- Consent for Fijian Government to access applicants vaccination details
- (YES or NO);
- Statutory declaration to confirm that all information provided is correct.
It is important that individuals applying for this assistance gather all of the required information before applying on the myFNPF app. Incomplete, late or submissions containing incorrect information will not be considered.
Payment by the Fijian Government
The second payment of $360 will be made in November 2021.
Funds will be deposited directly into MPAiSA or MyCASH accounts for eligible recipients.
The Ministry of Economy will work in partnership with Vodafone, Digicel, Ministry of Communications, Ministry of Health and Medical Services, Ministry of Women, Children and Poverty Alleviation, Fiji Revenue and Customs Service, Fiji National Provident Fund and Tertiary Scholarship and Loans Board to verify and process the applications.
Individuals who have applied for the FNPF COVID-19 Unemployment Relief cannot apply for the Government Unemployment benefit and vice versa.
For further assistance, please message us on Facebook, Live Chat with us on our website, or call us.