The Fund strives to understand its members, offer quality services through our range of products and services, as well as to ensure sustainable returns for a meaningful retirement. We grow and secure your investments so that you may have peace of mind and a financially secured future.
Simple Methods to Become a Member
myFNPF Mobile App
Download the myFNPF App
Open an Online Account
Visit our website and sign
Visit our website and sign
How to become an FNPF Compulsory Member?
- Complete the FNPF 3 Employee Registration form
- Provide an original or certified copy of the birth certificate (post 2000)
- Provide an original or certified copy of the marriage certificate (post 2000)
- Valid Photo ID Card i.e. Driver’s License, Voter ID Card or TIN Card
- A copy of the TIN letter or TIN card
Yes, if you are employed, and:
- A Fiji Citizen.
- Between 15 and 55 years of age.
- Being paid for work; a contract of/ for service.
NO, if you are self-employed or.
- A domestic servant working for a private employer in a domestic house.
- Have withdrawn all your contributions after satisfying one of the withdrawal ground and have opted not to re-join FNPF.
- Belong to an exempted category (not a Fiji Citizen).
*If you’re self-employed and not an FNPF member, you can join as a Voluntary Member.
Any contribution credited into your FNPF account will automatically be split into your Preserved (70%) and General (30%) accounts upon receipt.
Your preserved account is reserved for your retirement. It enables you as a member to accumulate savings during your working life to ensure that you have a meaningful balance when you retire.
The only time when you can access your Preserved Account for a withdrawal, is to purchase a vacant land, an existing house or to build a house.
Your General Account can be accessed under the FNPF approved withdrawal grounds.
These include: education, medical, funeral and unemployment.
If you have withdrawn your FNPF savings under the Full Withdrawal Grounds for Retirement or Migration and get yourself re-employed, then you can re-join FNPF.
Simply complete the Re-entry form and submit it at your nearest FNPF Office.
You will need to fill the FNPF/FRCS Joint ID card form. This card can be used to access services provided by both FNPF and FRCS.
Keep your card in a safe place as it is a primary source of identification when requiring FNPF services and when you change employment.
Time saving-check your account details on the go.
Secure – your FNPF pin number can be reset time and again. Information accessed via MyFund is not stored on your mobile phone for security purposes.
How to Access on your mobile
Dial *567# > Enter your FNPF number > Enter a new 4-digit PIN > Re – enter your PIN > Enter (Yes)
- Check their account profile including their photo.
- Check their balance and eligibilities.
- Check their pension payments.
- Check their account transactions.
- Check their nomination and employment history.
- Apply for education & unemployment withdrawal and track your application.
Your email address must be active and be registered with the FNPF.
- Click on the Register button.
- Select “For Mobile App”
- Enter FNPF number/Pension number.
- Enter Tax Identification Number (TIN)
- Enter your email address as per your FNPF records & submit registration (a temporary password will be sent to your registered e-mail address. This will prompt password change upon first login)
- Note: Click “Register Email or Not Sure “button to register a new email address or mobile number.
- To de-register, uninstall the myFNPF app from your smartphone.