Plan your retirement using FNPF Pension Estimator .
- This is a projection model, not a prediction.
- The results from this calculator are based on the information that you have provided and assumptions made about your contributory future. The amounts projected are estimates only provided by this model and are not guaranteed.
- Do not rely solely on this calculator to make decisions about your retirement as there may be other factors to take into account. Consider your own retirement objectives, financial situation and needs. The calculator is designed to be an informational and educational tool only. It does not constitute investment or financial advice. You should consider talking to one of our pension officers or to seek the counsel of a financial services professional before making any type of retirement savings decision.
- The FNPF will not be responsible for the consequences of any decisions or actions taken in reliance upon or as a result of the information provided by this tool. Furthermore, FNPF is not responsible for any human or mechanical errors or omissions.
- The estimator works based on the existing Pension benefits as at 1 July 2021.
- We assume that there will be no Pension Administration fees.
- We assume the current term annuity rates (26 July 2021) will not change.