PHASE FOUR ROUND FIVE
This relief phase is for compulsory members who have been unemployed for a long period – since January 2010.
It is a self-funded relief, meaning that members will only be paid from their general account if they meet the required minimum balance amount.
There is no Government top-up.
To qualify, members must meet the following criteria:
- Unemployed since January 2010 and STILL unemployed
- One contribution paid between January 2010 and September 2019;
- Have not accessed phases two, three, Voluntary or Lockdown Relief;
- 18 years or older
Documents to be submitted with the application form:
- Valid photo ID (FNPF/FRCS Joint ID, Drivers License, Voter ID Card, Passport;
- Latest bank statement (for first time applicants and those who want to change their payment mode to bank deposit).
- If you have recently made changes to your name, please submit latest birth certificate extract post September 2021 and this should not be more than 1 month old
Applications will be processed within three (3) working days.
Processing will be delayed if the application is incomplete, which will require verification.
An application is incomplete if:
- Information required in the application form is not provided;
- All or some of the required documents are not provided.
There will be a one-off lump sum payment through the members’ chosen payment mode:
- Bank – direct transfer
- Vodafone M-PAiSA