Phase 2 Round 7 withdrawal re-opens on Monday 27 September 2021.
Members who have been Unemployed from 1 October 2019 or have just become unemployed or are on leave without pay can apply for Phase 2 Round 7 withdrawal on the myFNPF app from Monday, 27 September 2021 if they have not applied yet.
Members must have a minimum General Account balance of $755 to qualify for this withdrawal.
This withdrawal relief closes on Friday, 1 October 2021.
If you were assisted under the Government-funded Unemployment benefit, the total amount that you will receive for the FNPF COVID-19 Unemployment relief will be less $360. For example, if the approved amount is $1,000, then you will receive a total of $640.
The maximum withdrawal amount is $2,640 per member from their General Account (GA).
Members will receive:
- a minimum payment of $720 and
- a maximum payment of $2,640 spread over 6 months from August till December as per payment schedule.
Government top-up is NOT applicable.
The member must:
- be a compulsory member.
- have a minimum General Account balance of $755.
- be 18 years and above.
- not currently accessing Phase 4 Round 4, Voluntary Relief Round 2 or Government unemployment assistance.
You must apply on the myFNPF app.
- Apple App Store link: https://apps.apple.com/fj/app/myfnpf/id1302760657;
- Google Playstore link: https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=fj.com.myaccount.myfnpf&hl=en
What documents will I need to submit with this application?
- Completed application form
- Letter of unemployment (if April 2021 onwards contribution exist)
- Valid photo ID (FNPF/FRCS Joint ID Card, Driver’s License, Voter ID, Passport)
- Latest bank statement (if available or applicable)
Payment Timeline (for new applicants)
Your funds will be paid out in two (2) equal installments of the approved amount as below:
Payments will be paid out in the following preferred modes:
- Direct Transfer to Bank Account
- Post Fiji Bill Pay
Change in final payment date (for current applicants)
All members that received their first payment on 25 Aug, 8 Sept and 22 Sept will receive their second payment a month earlier on 26 October, 2021.
NOTE: The Fund will not amend/cancel/terminate any application mid-way through the Phase. You must ensure that you submit the correct information.