Phase 4 Round 4 withdrawal re-opens on Monday 27 September 2021.
Members who have been unemployed from 1 January 2010 to 30 September 2019 can apply for Phase 4 Round 4 withdrawal on the myFNPF app from Monday, 27 September 2021 if they have not applied yet.
Members must have a minimum General Account balance of $755 to qualify for this withdrawal.
This withdrawal relief closes on Friday, 1 October 2021.
If you were assisted under the Government-funded Unemployment benefit, the total amount that you will receive for the FNPF COVID-19 Unemployment relief will be less $360. For example, if the approved amount is $1,000, then you will receive a total of $640.
The maximum amount allowed for withdrawal is between $720 to $1,100 depending on your General Account balance. Government top-up is NOT applicable. This will be paid in two instalments as per the payment schedule.
The member must:
- be a compulsory member.
- have at least one contribution paid between January 2010 and September 2019 (this means January 2010 to August 2019 wages or February 2010 to September 2019 contributions).
- have a minimum of $755 in their General Account
- be 18 to 54 years old
- not currently accessing Phase 2 Round 7, Voluntary Relief Round 2 or Government unemployment assistance.
You must apply on the myFNPF app.
- Apple App Store link: https://apps.apple.com/fj/app/myfnpf/id1302760657;
- Google Playstore link: https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=fj.com.myaccount.myfnpf&hl=en
What documents will I need to submit with my application?
- Completed application form
- Valid photo ID (FNPF/FRCS Joint ID Card, Driver’s License, Voter ID, Passport)
- Latest bank statement (if available or applicable)
Payment Timeline (for new applicants)
Your funds will be paid out in two (2) equal installments of the approved amount as below:
Payments will be paid out in the following preferred modes:
- Direct Transfer to Bank Account
- Post Fiji Bill Pay
Change in final payment date (for current applicants)
All members that received their first payment on 25 Aug, 8 Sept and 22 Sept will receive their second payment a month earlier on 26 October, 2021.
NOTE: The Fund will not amend/cancel/terminate any application mid-way through the Phase. You must ensure that you submit the correct information.